Wednesday 4th July
One Day - Emergency First Aid Course - Sunday 15th July
Please find attached an application form for the forthcoming Emergency First
Please consider enrolling on this course even if you have previously completed
a first aid course.
Remember first aid courses are only valid for 3 years and some things/techniques
We now have a standard operating procedure that requires that all instructors
and safety supervisors have (amongst other things) a current Emergency First
Aid certificate to PHECC (Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council) standard.
This is your chance to avail of such a course and for those unpaid volunteers
either adult or youth who assist as instructors or safety supervisors you
can get a 50% discount off the course fee!
Places are limited so please return completed application forms with relevant
remittance asap to guarantee your place.
Hard copies of the application form are available from Donal O'Scanaill in
An Siopa Deas, Clifden if you can't print off the attached.
here for the application form,
CBC Safety Officer
Monday 18th June
"Subject to weather and ticket sales, proposed CBC
will now be held on Sunday 24th.
Tickets on sale with Donal now"
Saturday 16th June
CBC Midsummer Island BBQ
2 p.m. Sat. 23* June 2018
Clifden Boat Club wishes to invite members to a BBQ
on an Island 'not far away' on Sat 23 Jun (weather permitting) *Reserve Date:
Sun 24 Jun
Transfers: Patrons to arrange own transport to local Island.
It is planned to provide some transfers from pontoon at 1pm. Contact Donal:
Safety: Life Jackets must be worn by all on water. NO PFD; NO Transfer.
Beverages: Patrons are requested bring their own beverages/water etc.
Refuse: Patrons must take away their own refuse on departure from Island
Tickets: In order to minimise both waste and costs, tickets must be purchased
from Donal in Siopa Deas , Market Street not later than 21/6.
Viability: Min. of 20 ticket sales required NLT 21/6 for viability of BBQ
Cost: Adult - €10 per adult (under 12s - €5).
Full refund if event cancelled.
Any profits after costs will be donated to RNLI.
Subject to weather forecast, 'Go/NO Go' decision will be communicated to members
early on Weds 20/6.
Irish BBQ planners will understand!
We very much hope you can join us
Friday 18th May
Saturday 24th March
Wednesday 21st March
Saturday 20th January
Tuesday 9th January